ST Anti-Sway Bars Reduce vehicle body roll and increase the traction and gripping power of your tires with a set of ST Anti-Sway Bars. Precision engineered to provide the best performance possible, our cold formed solid steel design is powder coated for durability and comes complete with polyurethane bushings and all hardware needed for easy installation if applicable.
ST anti-sway bars work by connecting the opposite wheels of a car using a steel torsion spring to increase stiffness and reduce body roll. All ST anti-sway bars are manufactured from high quality spring steel and finished with a final powder coating. Once fitted, ST anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels. The steering behavior is a lot more direct allowing a sportier and more agile driving style.
Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece solid steel front sway bars from ST Suspensions. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip, and reduce unwanted weight transfer that slows cornering speeds.
- Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle
- Anti-Sway Bars Reduce vehicle body roll
- Increase the traction and gripping power of your tires
- Greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes
- Product: ST Suspension Front Anti-Sway Bar
- Application: 16-18 Mazda MX-5 incl. RF (ND)
- Front Anti-Sway Bar Diameter: 28mm H
- 2016 Mazda MX-5
- 2017 Mazda MX-5
- 2018 Mazda MX-5
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.