ST rear anti-sway bars work by connecting the opposite wheels of a car using a steel torsion spring to increase stiffness and reduce body roll.Once fitted, ST anti-sway bars greatly improve road handling during rapid load changes and hard cornering by reducing the load difference between the inside and outside wheels. The steering behavior is a lot more direct allowing a sportier and more agile driving style.
The ST Anti-Sway Bars are cold-formed of high-grade steel.They'll keep their sway-resistance through years of heavy use.The bushings are made of stout polyurethane, and all hardware and linkages are high-grade and corrosion-resistant.To top it off, every ST anti-sway bar comes powder coated from the factory for long-life and impressive looks.
Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece solid steel front sway bars from ST Suspensions.Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in response, these bars reduce side-to-side body roll around turns, enhance grip and reduce unwanted weight transfer that slows cornering speeds.
- Load differences between the curve-outside and inside wheels are minimized
- Decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turns
- Provides cornering abilities of a more expensive performance vehicle
- Improved handling & traction
- Improved balance
- Bearing made from high quality composite materials
- Made of high quality spring steel
- Product: ST Suspension Rear Anti-Sway Bar
- Application: 15-19 Volkswagen Golf VII with IRS (including GTI) MK7 1.8T + 2.0T
- Rear Anti-Sway Bar Diameter: 25mm H
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf VII
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf VII
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.