ST Suspension Sport Shocks are specifically designed for use with lowering springs and feature advanced valve tuning to reduce shock travel for optimal performance while still maintaining exceptional ride comfort.
ST sport shocks are manufactured with heat-resistant twin-tube dampers with fixed damping characteristics. Their low friction and pressure resistant housing features a high-quality mono block guide and seal package for maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions. What’s more, a shortened chrome-plated piston rod makes the sport shock perfectly suited for lowered vehicles.
The use of high quality components ensures each ST sport shock performs at its best for the maximum period of time. The use of a shortened piston rod ensures a sufficient preload of the lowering spring under hard driving conditions. With their fixed damper characteristics, the ST sport shocks ensure a greater driving experience for numerous cars.
- Great driving experience
- Twin-tube dampers with fixed damping characteristics
- Reduce shock & Increased handling
- Provide much better driving dynamics and handling
- Product: ST Suspension Sport Shocks
- Application: 05-08 Magnum 5.7 (V8)
- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 AWD, Wagon
- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 AWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 AWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 EZB AWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 EZB RWD, Wagon
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.