The ST sport suspension range is a fantastic way to greatly improve your vehicle’s driving dynamics without breaking the bank. ST sport suspension uses twin-tube dampers with fixed damping and matched rebound/spring rates to deliver a much sportier driving experience.
ST sport suspension kits feature perfectly matched springs and dampers to ensure the best possible handling once installed. The pre-set damping is not only set per vehicle, but also the intended level of lowering (for example 20mm or 30mm). Each kit features a low friction and pressure resistant housing with a high-quality mono block guide and seal package for maximum longevity. Once installed, you can expect your car to handle more agile with reduced body roll under hard driving conditions, not to mention a sportier lowered look. ST sport suspension kits are designed to work alongside the OEM components and are built to the absolute highest standard.
Take the guess work out of suspension tuning with ST Sport Suspension kits. Each is professionally designed to meet the demands of the serious enthusiast. Choose from either our Sportech or SpeedTech springs mated with perfectly matched ST Sport Shocks and you have the complete package for improving the handling, grip and performance of your vehicle.
- Lower the center of gravity, reduce body roll in corners, and limit weight transfer under acceleration
- Designed exclusively for lowered vehicles featuring the advanced valve tuning targeted at controlling the higher spring rates associated with performance lowering spring
- Increased handling
- Provide much better driving dynamics and handling
- Product: ST Suspension Sporttech Lowering Kits (Springs+Shocks)
- Application: 05-08 Magnum 5.7 (V8)
- 2005 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T 5.7l V8 EZB RWD, Wagon
- 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
- 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8 6.1l V8 RWD, Wagon
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.