ST Sport Springs are manufactured to the highest worldwide quality standards they are custom wound out of high-tensile steel, rigorously tested and inspected, and powder-coated our distinctive green or blue color for durability. Made from chrome silicon steel in a cold winding process, ST sport springs are multi-coated with a final epoxy coating ensuring an OEM quality and finish. As a result, they withstand a variety of weather conditions all year round. Depending on the vehicle model, ST suspension sport springs will allow a typical lowering of around 20mm on the front axle and 15mm on the rear axle. Some vehicles can achieve a much greater lowering with the VW Golf Mk1 benefiting from 60mm on the front and rear axle!
Compared to standard suspension, ST sport springs lower the centre of gravity to provide much better driving dynamics and handling. Furthermore, compression and rebound is also reduced which allows the car to drive more agile with reduced body roll.
The spring rates of ST sport springs have been designed to work perfectly with the standard dampers to ensure the driving dynamics are improved and ultimately safe. Vehicle weight, wheel loads and the level of lowering has a huge impact on the rebound and compression of a vehicle so it’s essential this is not compromised. Depending on the level of lowering (for example 20mm, 30mm or 40mm), ST sport springs have different spring rates that harmonize with the standard shock absorbers. Put simply the more lowering, the higher the spring rate. .
- Coil Springs aggressively lower your ride for a sporty look and enhanced handling
- Custom-coiled to perform with the suspension of your specific year, make, model and sub-model
- Increased handling
- Made of chrome-silicon-steel
- Coil Springs sport a protective powder coat finish
- Provide much better driving dynamics and handling
- Product: ST Suspension Sporttech Lowering Springs
- Application: 2016+ Focus RS 2.3L
- Front Lowering Amount: 20mm
- Rear Lowering Amount: 20mm
- 2016 Ford Focus RS 2.3l L4 99H AWD, Hatchback
- 2017 Ford Focus RS 2.3l L4 99H AWD, Hatchback
- 2018 Ford Focus RS 2.3l L4 99H AWD, Hatchback
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.