Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s bodyroll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high-quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
The ultimate in performance style and handling. ST height adjustable Coilover kits are precision engineered and road tested to the highest standards of the German TUV. Our threaded shock Bodies allow you to customize vehicles ride height to the maximum, without compromising safety, functionality or superior driving performance.
Once installed, the ST X coilover can be easily adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 35 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
- Individual lowering within the TUV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
- Product: ST X Coilovers with Height Adjustable
- Application: 2016+ Miata MX-5 incl. RF (ND) 2.0 (4cyl.)
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 20-45mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-45mm
- Front Spring Rate: 230 lbs/Inches
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
- 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport 2.0l L4 RWD, Convertible
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.