The high-quality ST XTA coilover is based on the twin-tube damping principle of low friction combined with pressure-resistant damper housings. Manufactured directly at KW, a mono block guide and seal package reduces the friction of the damper as well as protecting it against corrosion and dirt. Each galvanized strut is sealed multiple times to ensure maximum longevity in ALL weather conditions.
ST XTA coilovers feature KW damping technology which allows the suspension to be made either stiffer or softer depending on the driving conditions. This damping adjustment is made on the upper end of the chromed piston rod allowing the setup to be changed almost instantly. If the rebound force is increased, the car will drive with even more track stability and further reduced bodyroll. If the rebound force is decreased, the car will feel more comfortable when on the move. For increased performance, the ST XTA features an aluminium adjustable top mount allowing the camber and caster to be adjusted depending on your driving needs or vehicle setup.
Like all ST coilovers the lowering adjustment is made via a continuous thread on the galvanized strut. This even allows the lowering to be made even when the kit is installed by turning the spring plate higher or lower.
- Latest damping technology for maximum longevity
- Reduced system friction for effective damping adjustment
- Individual lowering within the TÜV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle (when possible) with thread adjustment
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for an optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system & bumpers with dust protection
- Aluminium adjustable uni ball top mounts (when possible)
- Scaled camber adjustment (optionally also caster)
- Externally adjustable damping
- Product: ST XTA Coilovers Height & Rebound Adjustable with Top Mounts
- Application: 2013+ Focus ST 2.0L
- Front Lowering Adjustment: 25-40mm
- Rear Lowering Adjustment: 20-1.4mm
- Front Spring Rate: 400 lbs/Inches
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
- 2013 Ford Focus ST 2.0l L4 FWD, Hatchback
- 2014 Ford Focus ST 2.0l L4 FWD, Hatchback
- 2015 Ford Focus ST 2.0l L4 FWD, Hatchback
- 2016 Ford Focus ST 2.0l L4 FWD, Hatchback
- 2017 Ford Focus ST 2.0l L4 FWD, Hatchback
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.