A more than 30 year long tradition of high end racing commitments and state of the art solutions within advanced suspension technology is now available for street cars all over the world. The focus has been clear from the very beginning superior road handling without sacrificing comfort in your day-to-day transports. The time of compromises are over!
Ohlins has also added a clever light weight design with a majority of the parts in aluminium and on top of that all shocks have suffered through vast corrosion tests according to ISO 9227. The end result is a 2 year limited warranty on all of Ohlins products worldwide.
- Front: 60 N/mm343 lbs/in.6k/mm
- Rear: 110 N/mm629 lbs/in.11k/mm
- DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
- Height adjuster
- Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
- 2 year Limited Warranty
- Compression and rebound adjustment with one adjuster
- Separate spring preload adjuster
- Front: McPherson Strut
- Approx. 10 mm lower than standard
- Rear: Conventional Shock Absorber
- Use with original top mounts