Swift made Sport Springs keeps the quality ride you get from the showroom, and adds improved handling and lower ride height for driving enthusiasts and style minded drivers who demand only the best. Swift did not develop the Sport Springs line by simply dropping the ride height.
Suspension usable stroke for the cars now a day is very limited compared to before. To let the suspension do its own job efficiently, many car manufactures use bump rubber as a part of a suspension's functional part, not only to limit the shock stroke but to prevent the shocks from bottoming out. This scenario also applies to real world racing, and we use this as a primary focus when designing the sport springs.
We utilize spring design with fewer coils which not only allows us to decrease un-sprung mass but to also completely eliminate the chance of coil bind, while increasing the amount of usable stroke. Our proprietary material (H5S.TW) has a much quicker transient response, reacting to any road conditions which, in turn, cause a much smoother ride where other springs will skip on the harsh road surface, our spring will react to the road surface as needed.
With the Swift Sport Springs, we expect both street and circuit users to experience an increase in all aspects of suspension tuning from performance to comfort.Swift developed each Sport Springs application based on the individual vehicle's unique characteristic. Put simply, a luxury car will maintain its luxury ride, and sports car will maintain its sports car feel.
- Improved handling
- Reduces body roll
- Squat in search of overall suspension balance
- Maintain or improve a smooth, comfortable ride
- Lower the vehicle within tolerance of each vehicle's usable stroke
- Lightest in weight
- Spring Rate Front: 4.0 Kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 4.6 Kg/mm
- Front Lowering: -1.2 Inch
- Rear Lowering: -0.8 Inch
- 2006 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
- 2007 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
- 2008 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
- 2009 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
- 2010 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
- 2011 Honda Civic SI FG2 2door
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.