Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag with the VRSF charge pipe for your 135i/335i/335is. Our aluminum charge pipe features a CNC billet aluminum OEM throttle body flange and is finished in powdercoated black. The VRSF charge pipe retains the OEM c-clip in order to provide a better seal over a conventional clamp/coupler design. This charge pipe is offered with the Tial BOV flange only. Two plugged meth bungs are included for those who are currently using meth or interested in using meth in the future.
This charge pipe will only fit cars with relocated inlets and was designed to fit around the 335d coolant tank. Our charge pipes include 2 plugged meth bungs, caps to cover your intake recirculation ports and the couplers and clamps necessary for installation. A OEM C-clip is also available in case your OEM c-clip is lost, damaged or worn.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Powdercoated black aluminum piping.
- Includes two 1/8″ NPT bungs for meth/water injection.
- Throttle body matched 3″ piping.
- Billet CNC OEM throttle body flange for a leak free connection.
- Fits with relocated inlets only. Designed to fit around 335d tank.
- Lifetime warranty.
- 2008-2012 BMW 135i E82/E88 N54 including 1M with Relocated Intake Inlets
- 2007-2013 BMW 335i / 335xi E90/E91/E92/E93 including 335is with Relocated Intake Inlets
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application