The Competition Intercooler has the following core size (640mm x 200mm x 110mm = 14.080cm³), providing a 25% larger cooling surface and 110% more volume compared to the stock mounted intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. This intercooler uses our award winning WAGNERTUNING Competition Intercooler Core which is made specifically for this application. Constructed of the highest quality Tube and Fin intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum optimized by CFD. This provides an uniform filling of the intercooler. The stock click connections have been eleminated and increased to a connection diameter of Ø70mm for in- and outlet, so this kit comes with reinforced silicone hoses. A cast aluminum pressure pipe is also included to the intercooler kit. Complete kit from turbo to throttle valve (as shown). The results are excellent cooling properties with minimum pressure drop.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and high intake temperatures. Despite of it´s size the total weight of the complete intercooler is only 10,5kg. All of our intercooler use an anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation (plug & play). No cutting required. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Competition Intercooler core with turbulators
- Added gains and low intake temperatures
- Less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler
- Anti Corrosion protective Coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character
- Optimal cooling with more power
- Kit is ready for installation (plug and play)
- Uses stock plumming
- No cutting or bumper removal required
- Easy install replacing the OEM intercooler
- 2013 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2014 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2015 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2016 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2017 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2018 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
- 2019 Mercedes CLA250 C117 2.0L
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.