This Competition Intercooler has the following core size (640mm x 410mm x 65mm), providing 90% more volume compared to the original intercooler. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improving the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. This Golf MK7 intercooler uses our award winning
WAGNERTUNING competition intercooler core which is made specifically for this application. Constructed of the highest quality tube and fin intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminum endtanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow. With the help of additional air guides, inside inlet, an uniform filling of the intercooler is provided. The result is excellent cooling properties and a lot less pressure drop then the stock intercooler. Despite of it´s size the weight of the complete intercooler is only 8,9kg. The inlets and outlets of the intercooler have been increased to Ø 70mm, so this kit comes with reinforced silicone hoses.
This Intercooler Kit is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures and also the right thing for racing. All of our intercooler use an anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Core Size 640mm x 410mm x 65mm
- High cooling performance and light weight (8.4KG)
- Optimized by CAD
- Competition high speed core and cast aluminium end tanks
- Performance gains and low intake temperature
- Less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler
- Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character
- Optimal cooling with more power
- Kit is ready for installation, 100 percent perfect fit replacing the OEM intercooler
- Products undergo rigorous quality control
- Aluminium Adapter
- Installation instructions
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf 7, 7.5 R 2.0 TSI
- 2016 Volkswagen Golf 7, 7.5 R 2.0 TSI
- 2017 Volkswagen Golf 7, 7.5 R 2.0 TSI
- 2018 Volkswagen Golf 7, 7.5 R 2.0 TSI
- 2019 Volkswagen Golf 7, 7.5 R 2.0 TSI
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.