The Competition Intercooler has the following core size (590mm x 170mm x 100mm = 10.030cm³), providing a 70% larger frontal area and 112% more volume compared to the original intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Competition intercooler core with turbulators (weight: 6,6kg). Constructed of the highest quality Tube and Fin intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum optimized by CAD. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM intercooler. Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation (plug & play), using the stock plumming. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control. On both sides the connection diameter is 55mm.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Core size (590mm x 170mm x 100mm = 10.030cm)
- Provides 70 percent larger frontal area
- 112 percent more volume compared to the original intercooler
- Competition Intercooler core with turbulators (weight: 6.6kg)
- Added gains and low intake temperatures
- Less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler
- Optimal cooling with more power
- Kit is ready for installation (plug and play)
- Uses stock plumming
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
|POLO GTI 6R
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.