The Competition Intercooler EVO I has the following core dimensions (520mm x210mm x130mm /stepped). The high performance intercooler core provides a 64% larger frontal area and 60% more volume compared to the stock mounted intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties.
The weight of the complete intercooler is only 6,6kg. Constructed of the highest quality Tube Fin intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminum endtanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler kit is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. Directly designed for 1st step of BMW engine modification.
This item can only be used in a some competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Stepped Competition Intercooler Core
- Size 520 x 210 x130, 11.752cm Volume (OEM 510x130x110mm, 7293cm Volume)
- CAD / FEM optimized Aluminum Cast Endtanks
- Plug and Play Installation using the stock plumming
- No cutting or bumper removal required
- Approx. 85 percent bigger surface over OEM IC
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.