The high performance intercooler has the following core size (440x500x100), providing a 35% larger face area, as well as 120% more volume compared to the original intercooler.
Optimized by CAD, the new competition high speed core and cast aluminium endtanks give this intercooler excellent cooling properties. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design. With 50% less back pressure this intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures.
This item can only be used in a some competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Unique shaped dual Core Design
- Core Size (combined) 440x500x100 22.000cm volume (OEM 385mm x 430mm x 60mm, 9.933cm volume)
- Cast aluminum CAD / FEM optimized End-tanks
- Resistant against corrosion
- 35 percent bigger surface
- 50 percent less Pressure drop
- Perfect for hauling
- Helps to prevent the common condensation issues
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.