The Intercooler Upgrade Kit from WAGNERTUNING for Audi RS3 EVO II with integrated crossmember is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed specifically for the Audi tuning enthusiast.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties.
Constructed of the highest quality Tube Fin intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum and then CNC endtanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.
This item can only be used in a some competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- High-performance Bar and Plate Intercooler Core with Turbulators
- Size 550x110x90 / 550x210x50, 8.745cm volume (OEM 540x65x85mm, 2.984cm volume)
- Cast aluminum CAD / FEM optimized Endtanks
- Intercooler uses the original mounting points
- 220 percent larger frontal area, compared to OEM intercooler
- 280 percent bigger volume than Factory intercooler
- Simple installation
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.