This high performance intercooler has the following core size (590mm x 170mm x 100mm = 10.030cm³), providing a 70% larger frontalarea and 112% more volume compared to the original intercooler. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. High performance intercooler core with turbulators (weight: 8,2kg). Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum optimized by CAD. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop than OEM intercooler. Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation (plug & play), using the stock plumming. No cutting or bumper removal required. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- 100% perfect fit
- Core Size 590mm x 170mm x 100mm = 10.030cm³
- Less pressure drop then the stock intercooler
- Optimal cooling with clearly more power
- Cast-aluminum CNC machined end tanks
- Optimise the design for best possible Internal Airflow
- Cast aluminum optimized by CAD
- With mounting material
- Black silicone tubing in flow-optimized design
- Simple Installation
- Small modifications to stock air shrouds
- 2012 Audi A1 Quattro 2.0TFSI 188KW/256PS
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.