This Performance Intercooler has the following core size (570mm x 302mm x 100mm / stepped = 14,2 Liter), providing a 92% larger frontal area and 97% more volume compared to the original intercooler. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Wagner Tuning Performance Core with high cooling performance and a weight of 11,7kg. Combined with cast aluminum end tanks which are optimized by CFD for.best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. Less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- 100% perfect fit
- Core Size 570mm x 302mm x 100mm / stepped = 14,2 Liter
- Less pressure drop then the stock intercooler
- Optimal cooling with clearly more power
- Cast-aluminum CNC machined end tanks
- Optimise the design for best possible Internal Airflow
- Cast aluminum optimized by CAD
- With mounting material
- Black silicone tubing in flow-optimized design
- Simple Installation
- Small modifications to stock air shrouds
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
|F10 / F11
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.