This Performance Intercooler has the following core size (530mm x 244mm x 150mm / stepped = 13.500 cm³), providing a 87% larger frontal area and 95% more volume compared to the original intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the endtank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. High performance intercooler core with turbulators in a stepped design (weight: 9,8kg). Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum optimized by CAD. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimise the design for best possible internal airflow.
This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler. Anti corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power. Kit is ready for installation, using the stock plumming. No bumper removal required. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Core size (530mm x 244mm x 150mm / stepped = 13.500 cm)
- 95 percent more volume compared to the original intercooler
- Increased flow rating and charge cooling properties
- Less pressure drop then OEM Intercooler
- Anti Corrosion protective Coating with perfect thermal heat dissapating character
- Optimal cooling with clearly more power
- Kit is Install ready using stock plumming
- No bumper removal required
- Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler
- 2004 BMW E60 535i
- 2005 BMW E60 535i
- 2006 BMW E60 535i
- 2007 BMW E60 535i
- 2008 BMW E60 535i
- 2009 BMW E60 535i
- 2010 BMW E60 535i
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.