The Wagner Tuning Intercooler Kit is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed for the Enthusiasts.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties.
The Wagner Tuning Intercooler Kit is constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum and then CNC end tanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.
This item can only be used in a some competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- High-performance core with turbulators
- Size 730x300x70mm, 15330cm volume (Standard 660x160x65mm, 6864cm volume)
- CAD / FEM optimized end tanks made of cast aluminum
- Intercooler has the original fitments
- Approx. 100 percent larger face area compared to OEM
- Approx. 220 percent larger volume than OEM
- Simple assembly
- Inlet temperature graph taken on Focus RS with 370 hp @ 21 degree Ambient
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.