The Wagner Tuning Porsche 997 911 Turbo (S) Intercooler Kit is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed specifically for the 997TT Tuning Enthusiast. Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminum and then CNC end tanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- High-performance 355mm x 220mm x 90mm, 7.029cm³ capacity (per cooler)
- CAD / FEM optimized cast aluminum end tanks
- Intercooler is mounted plug and play instead of the original radiator
- 63.5 mm input and output
- Black silicone tubing in flow-optimized design
- CNC machined aluminum hose adapter and clamps included
- OEM Mounting Points
- Simple Installation
- Small modifications to stock air shrouds
- 2011 Porsche 911 997 Turbo S 3,6L;353KW / 480PS
- 2012 Porsche 911 997 Turbo S 3,6L;353KW / 480PS
- 2013 Porsche 911 997 Turbo S 3,6L;353KW / 480PS
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.