This competition intercooler has the following core size (610mm x 440mm x 65mm), providing a 10% larger frontal area and 50% more volume compared to the original Volkswagen Passat intercooler.
Wagner tuning competition core with high cooling performance and lightweight (9,2kg). Optimized by cad, the new competition high-speed core and cast aluminum end tanks give this intercooler excellent cooling properties. Flow analyses and simulations were created to optimize the design for best possible internal airflow. This intercooler is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. A lot less pressure drop then OEM intercooler. Anti-corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissipating character. Optimal cooling with clearly more power.
The kit is ready for installation, 100% perfect fit. Fitment is easy, replacing the OEM intercooler. All of our products undergo rigorous quality control. Including tüv certificate.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- 100% Perfect fit. Easy installation
- Wanger tuning Performance Core with high cooling performance
- More cooling surface and volume
- Core dimensions 610mm x 440mm x 65mm
- Less pressure drop
- Optimal cooling with clearly more power
- With charge air cooler, 4 x hose clamps, 2 x silicone Hoses, 1 x aluminum Adapter
- Less pressure drops then stock intercooler.
- CNC machined hose connection for maximum pressure stability.
- Internal air guide inside the end tank for uniform air distribution.
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.