The 4.0L V8 biturbo engine of the specified C63 (S) models from AMG is equipped with an indirect charge-air cooling circuit. So the cooling of the charged air is not realized by the ambient air as cooling medium (as usual), but made with its own cooling water circuit. A reduction of the temperature of the cooling water is directly equated with an improved cooling performance of the charged air. This is exactly where the advantages of the Wagner Tuning upgrade radiator comes into play.
The new developed competition racing core of the Wagner Tuning high performance radiator increase the radiator volume of the OEM water cooler by a total of 117 %. The calculated ratio between the inner and outer cooling surface generates a maximum heat transfer and allows at the same time enough air flow for the surrounding components for its own heat exchange. Furthermore, using an increased amount of cooling water, the entire system thermics can be kept at a lower level over a longer period of time.
All Wagner Tuning radiators are equipped with a heat-conductive anti corrosion coating to ensure a lasting cooling effect. The plug & play installation of the system is simple and easy to perform.
- Dimensions OEM front mounted radiator Size 640 mm x 430 mm x 27 mm
V = 7,43 Liter & A = 2752 cm²
- Dimensions OEM side mounted radiator Size 240 mm x 250 mm x 27 mm
V = 1,62 Liter & A = 600 cm²
- Dimensions WT front mounted radiator Size 645 mm x 395 mm x 52 mm
V = 13,25 Liter & A = 2548 cm²
- Dimensions WT side mounted radiator Size 240 mm x 240 mm x 52 mm
V = 3,00 Liter & A = 576 cm²
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under california state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Water coolers are equipped with a heat-conductive anti corrosion coating
- The plug & play installation of the system is simple and easy to perform
- High performance water coolers increase the radiator volume
- Equipped with an indirect charge-air cooling circuit
- Reduction of the temperature
- Improved cooling performance
- 2014 Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG
- 2015 Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG
- 2016 Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG
- 2017 Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG
- 2018 Mercedes Benz C63 S AMG
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application