The 2.0L M133 turbo engine of the specified A-Class models from AMG is equipped with an indirect charge-air cooling circuit. So the cooling of the charged air is not realized by the ambient air as cooling medium (as usual) but made with its own cooling water circuit. A reduction of the temperature of the cooling water is directly equated with an improved cooling performance of the charged air. This is exactly where the advantages of the Wagner Tuning upgrade water cooler comes into play.
The newly developed competition racing core of the Wagner Tuning high-performance water coolers increases the radiator volume of the OEM water coolers by a total of 78 %. The calculated ratio between the inner and outer cooling surface generates a maximum heat transfer and allows at the same time enough airflow for the surrounding components for its own heat exchange. The water coolers are equipped with a heat-conductive anti-corrosion coating to ensure a lasting cooling effect. The plug & play installation of the system is simple and easy to perform.
- OEM front-mounted radiator size 640mm x 390mm x 16mm
V = 3,99 Liter & A = 2496 cm²
OEM side-mounted radiator size 248mm x 180mm x 40mm
V = 1,79 Liter & A = 446 cm²
- WT front-mounted radiator size 616mm x 362mm x 32mm
V = 7,14 Liter & A = 2230 cm²
- WT side-mounted radiator size 252mm x 184mm x 68mm
V = 3,15 Liter & A = 464 cm²
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under california state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- Water coolers are equipped with a heat-conductive anti-corrosion coating
- The plug & play installation of the system is simple and easy to perform
- High-performance water coolers increase the radiator volume
- Equipped with an indirect charge-air cooling circuit
- Reduction of the temperature
- Improved cooling performance
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application