The intercooler Evo I has the following core dimensions (520mm x 210mm x 130mm / stepped = 11.752 cm³ ), providing an 85% larger cooling surface and 60% more charge air volume compared to the stock mounted intercooler.
Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties. Constructed of the highest quality bar and plate intercooler cores with inside turbulators combined with cast aluminum end tanks optimized by CFD for best possible internal airflow. Because of the high material ratio the weight of complete intercooler is 9,0kg.
This intercooler kit is the best choice when it comes to performance gains and low intake temperatures. Directly designed for 1st step of BMW 35i engine modification.
This item can only be used in a competition racing vehicle that is not driven on public roads, under California state law it is not legal for use in any other motor vehicle!
- 100% Perfect fit. Easy installation
- Wangertuning Performance Core with high cooling performance
- More cooling surface and volume
- Core dimensions 520mm x 210mm x 130mm / stepped = 11.752 cm³
- Less pressure drop
- Optimal cooling with clearly more power
- With mounting material
- Less pressure drops then stock intercooler.
- Maximum cooling performance with clearly more power.
- Anti-corrosion protective coating with perfect thermal heat dissipating character.
- Plug & Play installation using the stock plumming, no cutting or bumper removal required.
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
|Z4 20i / Z4 28i
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.