The wheels have a really important role they are the postcard-sized connection between the vehicle and the road. They play a key role in the driving and propulsion as well as the deceleration i.e braking of your vehicle. This gives the wheels a key role anyone who develops and sells wheels therefore has a great responsibility. We are aware of this responsibility we have internalized it and implement it with every new development.
AC Schnitzer only uses high-quality brand tyres which are developed in close cooperation with premium tyre manufacturers. On the one hand the tyres have to transfer the power of the engine perfectly to the road on the other hand properties such as braking behaviour, lateral control and water drainage in rain and the properties in straight running are important decision criteria for or against a tyre.
A wheel set with wide base tyres is always also an investment in increasing driving safety and dynamics. In order to maintain driving comfort when using larger wheel dimensions. We at AC Schnitzer have actively opted against run-flat tyres and for sporty conventional tyres. Conventional tires build up less rolling resistance and offer noticeably more comfort.
AC Schnitzer develops special wheel/tyre combinations for all wheel drive vehicles and orientates itself on the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. These AC Schnitzer wheel sets are marked "xi/xd". Only those wheel dimensions are developed and approved for all wheel drive vehicles that are as gentle on transfer cases as standard wheel sets.
Wheel/complete wheel = rim incl. tyre
Wheel set = 4 wheels
xi/xd wheel sets = special wheel sets for all-wheel drive vehicles (xDrive)
Mixed-sized tyres = tyres wider on the rear axle than on the front axle
All-round tyres = same tyre size on the front and the rear axle
Please click on the optional product requested:
RDC Sensor - 361010130
Wheel Cover Set - 5119210110
Wheels Locking Set - 361310770
Wheel Center Cap - 361310540
Emergency Tyre Inflator - 951010110
- Weight-optimized rims through forging technology paired with premium tires
- Vehicle-specific tuning through multi-stage driving tests on road and race track
- Made in Germany
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer and forged lettering
- Open design in BiColor Anthracite/ Silver, giving a clear view to the brakes
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Rim also available separately
- Warranty 2 years
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- BiColor Silver/Anthracite optionally also in Anthracite
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
- AC Schnitzer Type VIII Lightweight Forged Wheels with premium tyres mounted and balanced
- Vehicle and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Pentagonal hub cover with AC Schnitzer logo
- Quality tag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Care instructions
- Homologation certificate
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.