The wheels have a really important role they are the postcard sized connection between the vehicle and the road. They play a key role in the driving and propulsion as well as the deceleration. This gives the wheels a key role. Anyone who develops and sells wheels therefore has a great responsibility. We are aware of this responsibility.
AC Schnitzer specialises in mixed-sized tyres i.e. wheel sets in which the wheels of the rear axle are wider than those of the front axle. This makes sense in terms of driving dynamics as it allows strong drive forces to be transmitted while at the same time enabling high steering precision. Although the wider a tyre is the more power you can put on the road the rolling resistance caused by the tyre must not become too high. As the rolling resistance increases the wider a tyre is AC Schnitzer works out the wheel dimensions that are balanced.
AC Schnitzer develops special wheel/tyre combinations for all wheel drive vehicles and orientates itself on the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. These AC Schnitzer wheel sets are marked "xi/xd". Only those wheel dimensions are developed and approved for all wheel drive vehicles that are as gentle on transfer cases as standard wheel sets.
Wheel/complete wheel = rim incl. tyre
Wheel set = 4 wheels
xi/xd wheel sets = special wheel sets for all-wheel drive vehicles (xDrive)
Mixed-sized tyres = tyres wider on the rear axle than on the front axle
All-round tyres = same tyre size on the front and the rear axle
Please click on the optional product requested:
RDC Sensor - 361010130
Wheel Cover Set - 5119210110
Wheels Locking Set - 361310780
Wheel Center Cap - 361310610
Emergency Tyre Inflator - 951010110
- Made in Germany
- AC Schnitzer AC1 Lightweight Alloy Wheels with premium tyres mounted and balanced
- vehicle and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Pentagonal hub cover with AC Schnitzer logo
- Quality tag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Care instructions
- Homologation certificate
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer and forged lettering
- Open design in Anthracite, giving a clear view to the brakes
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Rim also available separately
- Warranty 2 years
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.