The wheels have a really important role: they are the postcard-sized connection between the vehicle and the road. They play a key role in the driving and propulsion as well as the deceleration - i.e. braking - of your vehicle. This gives the wheels a key role. Anyone who develops and sells wheels therefore has a great responsibility. We are aware of this responsibility; we have internalized it and implement it with every new development.
AC Schnitzer only uses high-quality brand tyres, which are developed in close cooperation with premium tyre manufacturers. On the one hand, the tyres have to transfer the power of the engine perfectly to the road, on the other hand, properties such as braking behaviour, lateral control, water drainage in rain and the properties in straight running are important decision criteria for or against a tyre.
A wheel set with wide base tyres is always also an investment in increasing driving safety and dynamics. In order to maintain driving comfort when using larger wheel dimensions, we at AC Schnitzer have actively opted against run-flat tyres and for sporty, conventional tyres. Conventional tires build up less rolling resistance and offer noticeably more comfort.
AC Schnitzer develops special wheel/tyre combinations for all-wheel drive vehicles and orientates itself on the specifications of the vehicle manufacturer. These AC Schnitzer wheel sets are marked "xi/xd". Only those wheel dimensions are developed and approved for all-wheel drive vehicles that are as gentle on transfer cases as standard wheel sets.
Wheel/complete wheel = rim incl. tyre
Wheel set = 4 wheels
xi/xd wheel sets = special wheel sets for all-wheel drive vehicles (xDrive)
Mixed-sized tyres = tyres wider on the rear axle than on the front axle
All-round tyres = same tyre size on the front and the rear axle
Please click on the optional product requested:
RDC Sensor - 361010130
Wheel Cover Set - 5119210110
Wheels Locking Set - 361310780
Wheel Center Cap - 361310630
Emergency Tyre Inflator - 951010110
- AC Schnitzer AC3 Lightweight Forged Alloy Wheels with premium tyres - mounted and balanced
- Vehicle and rim-specific mounting and fastening material
- Pentagonal hub cover with AC Schnitzer logo
- Quality tag
- Certificate of authenticity
- Care instructions
- Homologation certificate
- Rim with integrated lettering: "AC Schnitzer" and "GESCHMIEDET"
- Stainless steel badge: one of 300 LIMITED EDITION"
- Open design in Silver/Anthracite, giving a clear view of the brakes
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- Rim also available separately
- 2 years warranty
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.