PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
The wheels not only physically but also optically connect a car to the road. That's why its very important to have the right dimensions between the proportions of the rims to the bodywork. AC Schnitzer chief designer Michele Viandante explain rims that are too small quickly make a vehicle appear high-legged and unstable. The new Lightweight Forged Rims AC3 from AC Schnitzer on the other hand are truly earthy.
The AC3 Wheels are an absolute highlight in the AC Schnitzer wheel range. These Lightweight Forged Wheels with partly polished and partly painted surfaces in Silver/Anthracite achieve what appears to be fundamentally contradictory reduction in weight on the one hand and the largest possible wheel diameters and widths on the other. The AC Schnitzer engineers and designers implement this apparent contradiction with the AC3 Lightweight Forged Rim the design is completely independent although the relationship to the successful type V rim is unmistakable.
AC Schnitzer already gave the one piece Lightweight Forged Rims AC3 extremely sporty genes in their design and these manifest themselves in their outer appearance. The central element is the filigree yet massive spoke matrix with its five triangular struts. The strong concave centre to which the spokes seem to rush underlines the uncompromisingly dynamic impression. A stainless steel plate also indicates the rarity value of each AC3 Lightweight Forged Rim "One of 300 LIMITED EDITION". So anyone who has one can really consider himself lucky.
For fitting of the product you additionally need mounting / adapter package for front and rear axle. only in combination with Michelin PS4S
- Rim AC3 forged Silver/Anthracite
- Quality tag
- Long life
- Made in Germany
- Specific hub cover
- Homologation certificate
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Improved cornering handling
- Assembly package vehicle specific
- 2 years manufacturer's warranty
- Developed exclusively for BMW vehicles
- Compatible with standard RDC system
- With exclusive AC Schnitzer and forged lettering
- Production monitored according to ISO standard
- Silver anthracite optionally also in anthracite silver
- KDS mount for wheel alignment according to BMW specification is available
- High quality lightweight forged wheels save approx. 25-35% weight, compared with conventional cast wheels
- Perceptible reduction in unsprung mass and gyroscopic forces on the car, therefore
- Significantly improved acceleration and deceleration due to lower masses
- High quality clear lacquer protects the wheel against corrosion, therefore
- Warranty 2 years
- Wheel 10,0 x 20"
- Offset 33"
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
||4.4 L S63 V8
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.