PLEASE CALL OR TEXT (310)231-0292 WITH ANY QUESTIONS
For any questions please PM or email: Online@AutoTalent.com
Modern, timeless design paired with precise workmanship: The matt-anodized AC Schnitzer alumiunum pedal sets for manual and automatic vehicles are milled from high-quality aluminum and give the interior an exclusive, sporty character. The replaceable rubber inserts, made of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), give the driver a secure grip, even in wet conditions. The AC Schnitzer aluminum pedals are delivered in a high-quality gift box and they suit with many other AC Schnitzer aluminum interior components.
The AC Schnitzer aluminum pedal sets are made of a 4 mm thick wrought aluminum alloy (AlMgSi) and are matt-anodized after milling. They are bolted to the standard vehicle pedals. They completely cover the standard pedal set.
The form-bonded, slip-resistant rubber inserts made of thermoplastic elastomer TPE are inserted into the aluminum pedals and fixed by means of the screw connection with the standard pedals.
Scope of delivery:
- 2-piece set, consisting of: anodized aluminum pads with non-slip rubber inserts for the accelerator and brake pedals
- German ABE / general operating permit
- quality tag
- gift box
Uniqueness of the front splitter
- milled aluminum: the highlight of the foot space
- sporty-dynamic look
- free of registration by German ABE (general operating permit)
- lowering vehicle's centre of gravity
- quick and easy installation
- milled AC Schnitzer logo on visible side
- exchangeable rubber inserts
- matt anodized
Vehicle Fitment Chart:
||MODEL / SUB MODEL