Performance Upgrade Petrol:
The performance upgrade consists of a control unit for retrofitting into the vehicle. The control unit ensures that the data is processed depending on the speed and accelerator pedal position and the values for boost pressure, track pressure and air mass are passed on to the standard engine control unit. The parameters are slightly increased by the AC Schnitzer performance increase. This results in a model-dependent power increase of up to 20% of the engine and increases the efficiency of the engine.
During development, it is checked in which speed range the highest torque increase is achieved. This is followed by a controlled reduction of the changed parameters for the high speed range >5000 rpm. This prevents the engine from overheating during long, fast journeys. The standard protection parameters for the engine are retained with the AC Schnitzer performance upgrade.
In addition, the AC Schnitzer performance increase also has extensive additional parameters for protecting the engine and drive train, such as cold-start and overheating control.
The AC Schnitzer performance upgrades are only activated from approx. 1000 rpm and from an oil temperature of 80° C. Overload / Overheating Control From a water temperature of 115° C, the output is automatically regulated back to the series output. AC Schnitzer performance upgrades undergo extensive test series on race tracks, test benches and in daily traffic. These test series last up to 9 months and several 10,000 km
Not for cars with otto particle filter SA 01DE.
AC Schnitzer Performance Upgrades: Overall performance figures for a standard engine modified with a performance upgrade are based on the standard data in the vehicle documents which may deviate up or down. When fitting the AC Schnitzer performance upgrades, please ensure that the wheel and tire combination has an adequate speed and load index.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE ADDITIONAL PRODUCT REQUESTED:
Control Unit Holder
- Control unit with software programming
- Vehicle-specific wiring harness with original plug connection
- incl. assembly guarantee: up to 5 years
- Aluminium sticker for the engine compartment
- Sticker "efficient performance"
- Certificate Performance Upgrade
- 48 months AC Schnitzer warranty
- Plug & Play
- Optimized motor efficiency
- More performance = improved agility
- Certificate of authenticity
- Homologation certificates for almost all performance upgrades
- Increasing torque is more important than increasing horsepower
- No need for maximum power to ensure the stability and longevity of the engine
- Extensively tested
- 98 octane fuel
- Increased driving pleasure
- M5 with engine S63B44T4 and 441 kW / 600 hp
- Performance: 515 kW / 700 hp
- Torque standard: 750 Nm
- Torque AC Schnitzer: 850 Nm
- 2018 Bmw M5 F90
- 2019 Bmw M5 F90
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.