No matter how well-engineered, every system has an Achilles Heel – and in the BMW E36 driveline it’s the single, main mounting bolt that holds the differential in place. Until it doesn’t, that is.
This vulnerable diff bolt can fail very easily under any extreme driving condition. If you’re lucky, the bent or broken bolt is able to be extracted. If you’re not, the entire diff needs to be removed in order to extract the broken bolt. The Active Autowerke DSB kit comes with everything to make this installation complete; a new Diff bolt is also included as part of the package. Our DSB can easily be installed by a qualified tech in under an hour and will eliminate this BMW Achilles Heel problem forever.
- Addresses known failure tendency of the front differential bolt
- A true bolt-on alternative, available in "DIY kit" form
- Heavy-gauge steel construction for maximum strength and durability
- Precision machining and alignment assures precise fit
- Gentle on the driveline, thanks to the additional support
- Tested to withstand the rigors of 500+ HP
- Step-by-step instructions for an easy install
- Bmw E36 1992-1998 (excluding 318ti and Z3)
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.