The Active Autowerke BMW F30 328I signature exhaust is located in a class all of its own. This product is a must for any enthusiast searching for true performance, added durability and an attractive weight advantage when it comes to the F30 328I performance signature exhaust.
This system is constructed from 100% polished 304-stainless steel and features adjustable 80 mm double walled tips, making it ideal both for two-door and four-door models (which also allows for cleaner fitment with diffusers). We also offer the sportier option of a 140 mm diameter single oval outlet. With either selection, all exhaust tips are all finished in a high polish luster that is a noticeable upgrade when comparing to the BMW factory counterpart.
Exhaust system requires cutting of the factory pipe for installation. Dimensions and cutting measurements are included in the instructions!
Some models have a round tubular pipe that makes the installation seamless. Other models have an oblong shape and will require welding instead of clamping!
- Larger diameter mandrel bent piping for maximum flow
- Durable, polished 100% 304 stainless steel
- Double-walled 80 mm signature stainless tips
- Adjustable tips with embossed Active Autowerke logo on the dual tip model
- Improved power & torque throughout entire RPM band
- Actual dyno measure results with gains of 10 + WHP over stock configuration
- Weighs 19 lbs. vs. the factory of 29 lbs.
- Fitment for coupe, convertible and sedans
- Complete illustrated instruction manual
- Two year limited warranty included
- 2012 Bmw F3X 328i
- 2013 Bmw F3X 328i
- 2014 Bmw F3X 328i
- 2015 Bmw F3X 328i
- 2016 Bmw F3X 328i
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.