BE Bearings for S65 BMW e90 / e92 M3 2008-2013
* AutoTalent is the official distributor for BE Bearings!
*Current ETA for new orders is End of December 2020
Designed and manufactured by Clevite to BE Bearing specifications.
These bearings replace the factory BMW rod bearings. The original BMW bearings have too little clearance, which leads to premature bearing wear and can cause early engine failure. Furthermore, the factory BMW bearings are made from tin-aluminum which are 5-times harder than a softer lead-copper bearing design. A softer bearing is better for your engine and more tolerant of foreign particles suspended in your oil.
These are Bearings feature a state-of-the-art Clevite Tri-Metal design with the Clevite Tri-Armor(TM) coating.
- Lead-copper design for greater durability and easy tracking with oil analysis like Blackstone (recommended).
- Designed with extra clearance to "fix" the BMW rod bearing design flaw.
- Designed for use with factory 10W60 weight oils.
- Tri-Armor coated for low conditions during cold start
- Ideal for start-stop vehicles
- Standard Size