The iconic CAPRISTO Valved Exhaust System offers the best of both worlds through its capability to produce an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration, and a more subdued sound for city driving. At lower engine speeds and during cruise operation the valves are closed and produce a deeper exhaust note. At wide-open throttle the valves open, releasing the full symphony of the engine.
The opening or closing of the CAPRISTO valves are controlled by the engine ECU, therefore working in the same way that the original exhaust was designed to function. The OEM vacuum pipes fit directly into the CAPRISTO valve system.
Alternatively, you could fit the Capristo Standard Exhaust Remote Kit with Lamborghini Plugs for the exhaust valves, which would provide the ability to open and close the valves at a touch of a button. In the closed condition control is returned to the engine ECU.
CAPRISTO Exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3D Laser-Scanning, CAD Design, Digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade T309 (1.4828) Stainless Steel and hand polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in F1).
The exhaust system is designed to be installed directly into existing OEM mounting points.
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- BiTurbo Valved Exhaust
- The programmable CES-3 control module
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2001 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
- 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
- 2003 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
- 2004 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
- 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
- 2006 Lamborghini Murcielago LP580
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.