Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
The iconic Capristo Valved Exhaust System offers the best of both worlds through its capability to produce an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration, and a more subdued sound for city driving. This feature is possible using vacuum-actuated valve flaps that open and close depending on driving conditions and input from the driver. At lower engine speeds and during cruise operation the valves are closed and produce a deeper exhaust note. At wide-open throttle, the valves open releasing the full symphony of the engine.
The exhaust valves are backpressure-controlled and user programmable via the included CES-3 Control Module. The programmable control unit provides 3 modes operated via a remote key fob cruise exhaust valves open at higher rpm's, sport exhaust valves open at lower rpm's and hard acceleration & open exhaust valves remain open. Both the Cruise and Sport mode can be individually programmed for specific backpressure allowances to determine when the exhaust valves open. This allows precise control of the exhaust based on the drivers' personal tastes and tolerance.
The exhaust system is designed to be installed directly into existing OEM mounting points
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- Valved Exhaust with Ceramic Tips
- The programmable CES-3 control module
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.