The iconic capristo valved exhaust system offers the best of both worlds through its capability to produce an aggressive exhaust note under acceleration, and a more subdued sound for city driving. Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and cnc-bending/milling at our factory in germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of inconel (used in f1).
This feature is possible using vacuum-actuated valve flaps that open and close depending on driving conditions and input from the driver. At lower engine speeds and during cruise operation the valves are closed and produce a deeper exhaust note. At wide-open throttle, the valves open releasing the full symphony of the engine. Both the cruise and sport mode can be individually programmed for specific backpressure allowances to determine when the exhaust valves open. This allows precise control of the exhaust based on the drivers personal tastes and tolerance.
The exhaust valves are backpressure-controlled and user programmable via the included ces-3 control module. The programmable control unit provides 3 modes operated via a remote key. Cruise exhaust valves open at higher rpms. Sport exhaust valves open at lower rpms and hard acceleration and open exhaust valves remain open.
The lightweight cat delete test pipes fit in place of the heavy oem catalytic converters. Using a test pipes removes the flow restriction a catalytic converter places on an exhaust system, while increasing the horsepower. The silencing effect of the converters are also removed, enhancing the aggressive engine sound. Test pipes are ideal for track days and race application
This exhaust installs directly into existing OEM mounting points.
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- The programmable CES-3 control module
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2015 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2016 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2017 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT V8
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- 2015 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- 2016 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- 2017 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT V8 S
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.