Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
For Off-Road and Track Use Only
Installed directly into existing OEM mounting points
The only way to disable the CEL is to mod/tune the ECU
Replacing Your OEM Catalytic Converter/s may trigger a CEL (Check Engine Light)
- Cat Delete Downpipes with Heat Blankets
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2015 Mclaren 675LT
- 2016 Mclaren 675LT
- 2017 Mclaren 675LT
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.