Capristo exhaust replacement pipes are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
The Capristo middle silencer replacement pipes replace the highly restrictive Bentley resonator, which will allow for a more free-flowing exhaust. When combined with our valved exhaust system, it will give top performance and sound.
Middle silencer replacement pipes for the Bentley continental & supersport are made from heat-resisting t309 (1.4828) stainless steel, divided for a true dual exhaust.
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- Cat Replacement Pipes
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Produce a deeper exhaust note
- low weight, and durability
- 2012 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2014 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2015 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2016 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2017 Bentley Continental GT Speed
- 2018 Bentley Continental GT Speed
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.