This is a Programmable oxygen sensor simulator which is intended for the use with racing sports catalytic converter (Use on public roads is strictly prohibited). The Simulator is used to deliver the correct Lambda values to the control unit of the after-cat sensor. Using this simulator prevents a check engine light and we’ll keep the car from switching into emergency mode.
Must be knowledgeable about computers and exhaust gases to properly use this product. A simulator that isn’t programmed correctly will still cause a check engine light as well as the car switching to emergency mode.
We would like to mention again that this product is not legal for public road use.
- Programmable oxygen sensor simulator
- Deliver the correct Lambda values to the control unit of the after-cat sensor
- Using this simulator prevents a check engine light
- It keep the car from switching into emergency mode
- Not legal for Public Road Use
- 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP700
- 2014 Lamborghini Aventador LP700
- 2015 Lamborghini Aventador LP700
- 2016 Lamborghini Aventador LP700
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.