Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
These lightweight pipes fit in place of the heavy OEM Silencer. Using a test pipes removes the flow restriction placed on an exhaust system. The silencing effect is removed, enhancing the aggressive engine sound.
- Advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling
- Middle Silencer Spare Pipes For OEM
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Enhancing the aggressive engine sound
- low weight, and durability
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2013 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz AMG C63 W204
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.