Capristo exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured utilizing advanced 3d laser-scanning, cad design, digital prototyping, and CNC-bending/milling at our factory in Germany. Each system is made of high-grade t309 (1.4828) stainless steel and hand-polished to a mirror finish. After extensive research, this specific alloy was chosen for its sonic resonance properties, low weight, and durability which are close to the properties of Inconel (used in f1).
These lightweight pipes fit in place of the heavy OEM Silencer. Using a test pipes removes the flow restriction placed on an exhaust system.The silencing effect is removed, enhancing the aggressive engine sound.
For Off-Road and Track Use Only
- Hand-polished to a mirror finish
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Enhancing the aggressive engine sound
- low weight, and durability
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2008 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2009 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2010 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz AMG W164 ML63
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on the application.