This CSF upgraded oil cooler for the DCT transmission has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential for a DCT-related failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send DCT oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF DCT cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high-performance core with 12 cooling tubes vs. OEM single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab-tested at ~40%+ more efficient than the OEM cooler
- 2007 BMW E9X M3
- 2008 BMW E9X M3
- 2009 BMW E9X M3
- 2010 BMW E9X M3
- 2011 BMW E9X M3
- 2012 BMW E9X M3
- 2013 BMW E9X M3
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.