This CSF upgraded oil cooler for the DCT transmission has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential for a DCT-related failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their DCT Trans cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send DCT oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF DCT cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row super-high pressure 26mm multi-channel microtube
- Dual-pass high performance core with 10 cooling tubes vs. OEM single-pass with return pipe 6 tube design.
- High-density multi-louvered fin design.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting
- Lab tested at ~30% more efficient than the OEM cooler
- World’s 1st and only true “plug-and-play” upgraded DCT transmission cooler for the BMW S55 engine in the BMW F8x m3/m4 (F80 m3, F82/F83 m4)
- 2014 Bmw M4 F8X
- 2015 Bmw M4 F8X
- 2016 Bmw M4 F8X
- 2017 Bmw M4 F8X
- 2018 Bmw M4 F8X
- 2019 Bmw M4 F8X
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.