This CSF upgraded oil cooler has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- High efficiency & rugged durability bar/plate design
- Triangular flush mounting holes on each side of both top/bottom endplates (M8 x 1.25).
- CSF’s new “Aero-Flow” bar design for lightweight, strength, and maximum flow through the core.
- Satin black finish for extreme protection against corrosion and debris.
- Designed for direct-fitment as a front mount center oil cooler for Porsche 911/930 models (up to 1989) (For IROC-style or similar front bumper)
- Universal Dual-Pass Oil Cooler
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.