This CSF upgraded oil cooler has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Designed, developed, and track proven in collaboration with BMW M3 tuning specialist and parts manufacturer, Rogue Engineering
- Replaces OEM unit single-pass design and plastic shroud with a unique top/bottom dual-pass design for maximum surface area and flow.
- Drop-in fit requiring no modifications to install. Accepts factory oil-line connections
- Fully TIG-welded extruded-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Designed to work with OEM radiator brackets or CSF’s all-aluminum triple-pass radiator
- Motorsport silver finish
- 2000 BMW E46 M3
- 2001 BMW E46 M3
- 2002 BMW E46 M3
- 2003 BMW E46 M3
- 2004 BMW E46 M3
- 2005 BMW E46 M3
- 2006 BMW E46 M3
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.