This CSF upgraded oil cooler has a better cooling efficiency than the factory cooler. Better cooling performance reduces the potential failure or interruption. The stock oil cooler design allows one to pass through the cooling fins and then returns via an external pipe. BMW wasted an opportunity to return the oil through the cooler again.
CSF recognized this drawback and their Dual-Pass cooler allows the oil to pass through more cooling surfaces to further reduce temperatures. The CSF has double the number of tubes of the stock cooler! Hot oil such as from track driving can send oil temperatures over the limit and force a shutdown or limp mode. This CSF cooler reduces the potential for that and lets you get on with your track day.
- Designed and developed in collaboration with high-performance supercharger system manufacture, VF Engineering.
- Drop-in fit requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting.
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud.
- Fully TIG-welded cast-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Tapered cast-endtank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Motorsport silver finish
- 2007 BMW E9X M3
- 2008 BMW E9X M3
- 2009 BMW E9X M3
- 2010 BMW E9X M3
- 2011 BMW E9X M3
- 2012 BMW E9X M3
- 2013 BMW E9X M3
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.