The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
CSF is the only manufacturer left that still produces all-metal radiators for a wide variety of vehicles. CSF all-metal radiators are available in multiple styles OEM-style copper-brass, aluminum, and all-aluminum construction. CSF racing radiators feature the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry. Offered for both vehicle-specific and universal applications, they use innovative tube and fin technologies with industry-leading testing methods to maximize airflow and heat dissipation.
Specially engineered tubes in the shape of a "B" are carefully formed and then brazed over the seam. CSF is able to use thinner and lighter aluminum. High-efficiency, multi-louvered fins are precisely aligned to maximize airflow through each radiator core. Fin specifications are carefully measured and calculated for each application, and tested for maximum heat rejection efficiency in CSF's wind-tunnel lab.
- Finished with CSF's Show-Stopper mirror polish process
- CAD/CAM designed
- Racing-style aluminum drain plug
- ISO 9001/9002 certification
- Plates and side brackets meet JIS 3003 specifications
- Privately owned factories with full in-house tool rooms
- CNC-machined fittings
- TIG welded
- 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 7
- 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8
- 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8
- 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9
- 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9
- 2007 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9
Images are for representation purpose only and may differ depending on application.