The 15.8mm rear Antiroll Bar may be added to the Stage 1 Suspension System for those who are building their high performance suspension system in stages. The Dinan rear Anti-roll bar is 118% stiffer than the stock 13mm rear bar*. The matching Lightweight Tubular Adjustable 28mm Front antiroll bar should always be installed as well for proper balance.
Only recommended for non-xi vehicles if equipped with D120-0530 28mm Front Swaybar, and one of the following: Limited-slip differential or rear tires that are wider than the front tires by 20mm or more.
Special Note: The matching 28mm front antiroll bar should always be installed as well for proper balance. Does not fit 328xi cars.
+ Less Understeer
+ Less Body Roll
+ More Mechanical Grip
+ More Stable At Limit
+ 118% stiffer then stock 13mm bar*
* Please see included notes under tech info tab for a full breakdown of Dinan rear anti-roll bar stiffness rating.
Models Supported by Dinan 15.8mm Rear Anti-roll Bar for BMW 128i 135i 325i 328i 335i
- 2008-2013 128i E82 Coupe
- 2008-2010 135i E82 Coupe
- 2011-2013 135i E82 Coupe
- 2006 325i & xi E90 Sedan
- 2007-2013 328i E93 Convertible
- 2007-2011 328i & xi E90 Sedan
- 2007-2013 328i & xi E92 Coupe
- 2006 330i & xi E90 Sedan
- 2007-2010 353i E93 Convertible
- 2007-2010 335i & xDrive E92 Coupe
- 2007-2010 335i & xDrive E90 Sedan
- 2011 335i & xDrive E90 Sedan
- 2011-2013 335i & xDrive E92 Coupe
- 2011-2013 335i E93 Convertible
- 2011-2013 335is E92 Coupe
- 2011-2013 335is E93 Convertible
- 2013 135is E82 Coupe
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours
E90 325i, 328i, 330i, 335i = 13mm (Dinan 15.8 = +118% stiffer)
E92 328i, 335i, 335is = 13mm (Dinan 15.8= +118% stiffer)
E93 328i = 13mm or 15mm (sport) (Dinan 15.8= +118% or +23% stiffer)
E93 335is = 15mm (Dinan 15.8= +23% stiffer)
E90/E92 335xi = 15mm (Dinan 15.8= +23% stiffer)
E82 135i = 11mm or 12mm (Dinan 15.8= +326% or +201% stiffer)
E82 128i = 12mm (Dinan 15.8= +201% stiffer)
||The matching 28mm front antiroll bar should always be installed as well for proper balance. Note: The 335xi does not have a front anti-roll available from Dinan and retains the stock bar.