In order to attain maximum advertised power gains these big turbos will need to be paired with DINANTRONICS Stage 4, as well as Dinan’s intercooler to fully regulate the boost increase and deliver a polished product although the exhaust and intake are also recommended.
For the racing enthusiast or those just looking for the best, this is the ultimate upgrade to fully maximize the power output of your F87 M2. The stock turbocharger is replaced with one that utlizes a larger compressor wheel that allows ~30% greater flow, thus enabling additional boost pressures at higher engine speeds while retaining efficiency. These are fully cast turbos that are manufactured to Dinan specifications along with an upgraded thrust system over the stock turbo to ensure reliable and prolonged life.
Benefits of the Dinan Big Turbo for the EWG N55 Engine:
- Fully cast turbo that is manufactured to Dinan specifications with an upgraded thrust system thereby avoiding lengthy turnaround times caused by a core exchange program.
- Larger billet compressor/impeller wheel that allows ~30% greater flow over stock which then enables additional boost to be realized while retaining efficiency.
- Peak power: 446 HP @ 6500 RPM and 458 ft-lbs @ 4500 RPM with max gains of 101 HP @ 6500 RPM and 86 ft-lbs @ 4500 RPM when coupled with other Dinan Performance upgrades.
- Dinan Installation instructions detail a procedure which is quicker than BMW's turbo replacement procedure saving the end-user money and time at the shop.
- Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation.
- Factory matching new car warranty (4yr/50k) when run in Dinan specification.
- 50 State Emissions legal; CARB EO # D-176-49.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION HERE
- 2016-2018 BMW M2 F87 Coupe
|Labor Hours/Installation Hours
||50 State Emissions Legal. California Air Resources Board Executive Order Number D-176-49.
||Turbocharger assembly only, and does not include the exhaust manifold. Includes o-rings and gaskets needed for complete installation.
||Installation procedure requires factory-level tools such as BMW ISTA (or equivalent) to adjust wastegate for proper operation.